Remember to bring a valid campingcard. This is obligatory when camping in Scandinavia – This card can be bought at arrival or at www.camphverringe.dk
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE FOR CABINS, CARAVANS AND TENTS
Arrival from 3 pm
Departure no later than 11 am
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE FOR CARAVANPITCH AND TENTPITCH
Arrival from 2 pm
Departure no later than 12 pm
Please note: If you arrive outside our opening hours, you can check in at our self-check-in stand (not for our rental units) or you can call our emergency phone until 11 pm. You are also very welcome to get in touch with our reception and we will make your welcome material ready for you. You can see our opening hours here.
All cabins, caravans and tents have duvets and pillows and garden furniture. The units with kitchen are equipped with kitchenware. All units have refrigerator. The cabins have flat screen TV
- You must bring your own linen and towels, tea towels and dishcloths.
- You can only park one car next to the rented unit, boats on trailer have to
book a separate site for this.
- Pets are only allowed in a few rental units by appointment with Camp Hverringe.
- Pets are not allowed in other rental unit
- Smoking is not allowed in the rental unit
- You have to do the dishes and tidy up, but we will do the exit cleaning.
CLEANING AND DAMAGE
It is your duty to keep the rented unit clean. Moreover, it is your duty to compensate financially, if you somehow damage the rented unit or equipment in the unit. If such damage happens, please notice the staff immediately. In cases of lost keys to rental units, a 500,00 DKK. Fee will have to be paid before departure.
If you want to complain over the rented unit, this should be done immediately at the receptiondesk.